hppaviliong6

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자김사장 조회 4회 작성일 2022-09-22 04:01:37 댓글 0

본문

HP Pavilion g6-1000 - Disassembly and cleaning

In this introductory video, we will show how to disassemble laptop HP Pavilion g6-1000.

Our team will show all necessary steps of disassembling, however don't hesitate to ask us if you have some questions.

Be careful this may damage your laptop or other equipment! We are not responsible for any damage to your device!

If you finding our video helpful to you, please don't forget to give us a Thumbs Up!

How to (replace, remove, disconnect, install, upgrade, clean, apply):
0:10 - replacement battery module
0:33 - replacement main access pannel
0:40 - upgrade RAM/memory
0:50 - replacement hard drive/ssd
1:10 - replacement wi-fi
4:35 - replacement keyboard
5:23 - disconnect touchpad
5:37 - disconnect USB
5:44 - disconnect power button
6:17 - replacement optical drive
7:09 - disconnect screen
8:48 - replacement motherboard
Chris Levers : Perfect! This helped me break down, clean the heatsink and fan.
Now have a perfectly good laptop that doesn't overheat and runs Ubuntu Mint xfce!!
Thank you.
Markys Family Vlog : Gracias por el video, me Silvio de mucho‍♀️
Mugen Infinite : Thanks for this video. Very helpful
stanc : thx very helpful video!!! i just finish cleaning my old hp :)
salahadean ayoubi : is there thermal padding anywhere in it? making sure I didn't lose one

HP Pavilion g6 Review

This is a remake of the original review, I just wasn't happy with the quality. I hope this is better!
Follow me on Twitter!
@RJEtech
smashvillenashville : This laptop is also great for cooking eggs on in the morning
Zeameth : I wish someone would do a video like this on the new g4.
Christy George : can you mention the voltage and current reading in this charger?
Admiral Croissant : I'm a gamer so here's my take on this laptop.
I bought this four years ago soon after its launch as a budget secondary computer, having spent $1600 on a gaming rig I had to spare some change for a laptop for college. Firstly, here are my specs:
Intel Core i5 - 2450m @ 2.5GHz with turbo boost up-to 3.1 GHz.
8 GB DDR3 Ram ( 2 x 4 GB) .
1GB ATI Radeon 7450m high performance VGA and Intel HD3000 power saving graphics with AMD Switchable graphics control. 15.6" Led Display.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
256 GB internal SSD for speed with 2TB external hdd's.

Opinion after 4 years:
Survivor. It has been through a lot, been choked with so much dust that the fan got clogged up and I had to replace it. The right speaker failed after abusing it extensively with loud gaming sounds until i switched to an external jbl setup. 
This laptop is an incredible budget laptop with the performance of an i7 once you upgrade stock 4GB ram to 8GB and push in an SSD.
Here are some smooth playable games with benchmarked FRAPS fps ratings:
Gta IV  (with HD car mods)     - 42fps
Total War Rome 2                  - 42fps
Far Cry 4                               - 42fps
Watch Dogs                           - 43fps
Far Cry 3                               - 48fps
Assasins Creed III                  - 48fps
NFS Rivals                            - 49fps
Crysis 2                                 - 50fps
Arma II Combined Operations  - 50fps
Saints Row 4  (mods)              - 55fps
Mass Effect 3 (large mods)      - 57fps
Skyrim V   (loaded with mods)  - 57fps
Just Cause 2 (mod utopia)       - 60fps
Mafia 2                                   - 60fps
BidosBro : Thanks :)

I never play games on ultra because it lowers my fps worsening my performance

HP Pavilion G6 disassembly and cleaning fan

HP Pavilion G6 demontáž a čištění ventilátoru
Servis a prodej počítačů http://www.somit.cz/
internet survivor : This laptop is surprisingly easy to take apart. My fan is different though (g6-2225nr) and I wasn't able to take the cover off because of two really tiny screws holding it to that metal plate. I was able to bend it up and scrape the layer of lint out and it's like brand new again. Probably not the best option but you do what you can.
Night Eye : Oh man, thank you!

The computer feels like new.

The dust was blocking the air from the fun, so all the heat would concentrate on the metal plate. Now it's much better (not flawless of course, but significantly better).
androidemail0 : Awesome. very neat and straight fwd. my 4 year old laptop came back to life. works like a charm. thank you very much.!
Pawster : thanks for this tutorial! my laptop went from sounding like a jet engine to being moderately quiet! it was kinda tricky reassembling it though but i managed
Marcos CG : Nice bro, i was afraid of doing it but seing you doing it so easy it just encouraged me to do it and everything went good, thank you ❤️

#hppaviliong6

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 11,277건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.navi-1.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz